20.1.11

a different light



“I’ve had it! I’m sick and tired of people doing this to me!”

“Do what?”

“Every single time they come near me, they just have to step on me, put me down and hurt me so bad. Do they not notice what they’re doing? Are they oblivious? Or are they just stupid? I’ve had it with them.”

“What do you intend to do?”

“I’m gonna stand up to them all. I’m gonna show them the true me. I’m not gonna sit still and let them have their way with me!”

“Take a deep breath and calm down, sister. Maybe they never intentionally wanted to step on you. Sure, there are always those annoying folks that just step on you because they want to, or because they can. But some, never intended to hurt you. They were just on their way to their destination, and you just happened to be in their way.”

“That’s rubbish! They always want to step on me. I’m so sick and tired of it all.”

“Look around you. We are but grass of the field. People don’t aim where they thread when passing a field.”


-------------------------------------------------------------
Harbouring bitterness isn't of any worth. Forgiveness tastes better.